Tuesday, April 7, 2009


So this is my most amazing cousin ever! Pirate April! It was her birthday last week and she turned 32! I am so blessed to have her in my life. Last week I told her not to tell anyone but that she was my favorite cousin...she said "Oh Lindsay, I know that!" Every Monday night I get to teach her and other down syndrome kids dance. It is one of the most challenging but also one of my favorite things to do! I always leave feeling better than I came. Those kids will definitely lift your spirits and they all hold a special place in my heart. I will miss them so much when I have to leave! We have a big show coming up at the Egyptian theater next week that we have been preparing for. Although we don't feel ready, I know it will be great! Although the steps never seem just right or even if all the kids are off on counts... their big smiles, enthusiasm for life, and love for dance always makes it seem SO perfect. Here are a few pictures from Disney Land last year when we performed!

No comments:

Post a Comment