Sunday, March 22, 2009


So Thursday I had a very interesting and hilarious experience! Me being the smart person that I am decided to fill up on gas since I was on empty! I needed a drink so I walked inside, got my usual (diet coke...LOVE it fountain style)walked back out, got in my car and drove off. I felt something a little unusual like my emergency brake was on or something and then heard a thumping noise. I looked out my window to see the nozzle still in and the cord dragging behind my car!! I seriously freaked! I jumped out, then jumped back in to turn off my car and then jumped back out again! I thought for sure I was going to blow the place up. Lucky for me nothing serious happened! I guess it just snaps back on but I sure looked like the biggest idiot ever! I couldn't stop laughing about it all day!
So this is not my car but I thought I would give you an idea....(lol)

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I saw you and got to show off my little baby! Well she's not little anymore, she's 3 months old! Ahh they grow so fast, but it was good to see you, you looked so cute all dolled up! Congrats on getting into PA school, you'll be so good!...oh and the gas thing is hilarious and so something you would do!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That story kills me! I laugh everytime. I can totally picture it. My favorite story of all time is you in at the computer lab in the testing center! You and another kid....and you know the rest! I seriously bust up laughing out loud everytime! Love YA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When did you get a blog? And how come you didn't tell us? Anyhow, it looks good. But why does it tell me that the material on you blog may only be suitable for adults when I got to it? Weird. Is it because you said balls? :o) maybe. hey does josh and lins have a blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linds you big blog slacker! Blog something!!!!

    Miss ya :)

    ReplyDelete